I didn’t take many pictures, but these are the ones I did… and still looking for pictures of my costumes
Pokeballs complete, really happy with how these came out
WHERE DID YOU GET THESE o:
I made them =)
I put the instructions on my blog here
In case anyone was wondering the process: (these are tiny pokeballs for use on belts)
Ping pong balls
White topped thumb tacks
1. Locate the center line on a Ping pong ball, tape an even distance away from it all the way around, then do the same on the other side of the line
2. Fill in the center of the taped area with black sharpie, give it a bit of time to dry and then remove the tape (it can be helpful to reuse the tape for further balls)
3. Using the red sharpie (I got a brush tip) colour in one half of the ball and then let it dry (a good location for drying is in the package it came in or a plastic bag)
4. Once dry, find a good spot on the black line (if you messed up somewhere this might help cover it up) and insert the thumbtack. Outline it with the black sharpie.
5. Fix up any details, straighten out the black line’a edges, and add a second coat of red sharpie.
6. Using your paintbrush, cover the black and red areas and the thumbtack, with a light coat of glue. Thin enough so that it will dry clear, but thick enough so that everything is covered. (This will prevent the sharpie from rubbing off on you or your costume, an also help make sure the thumbtacks stay in place)
7. Allow the glue to dry and admire your handiwork.
8. To attach to your belt, get some Velcro, clear and sticky backed is best, put one half on the back of the balls and the other on your belt and tada